2b | TYPICAL FRIENDS; Grammar: present simple questions & short answers; Pronunciation: word stress 1
- About the change of the group composition: introduction to the new student
- Lesson 2b
- Workbook: the relevant exercises
- Some exercises of the Workbook CD, Unit 2
1. Additional dictionary:
- knit: плета
Describe a friend of yours using the vocabulary we discussed during the lesson 2b.
- You can also include additional information about your friend if you want, for instance their profession, etc.
- You could also write about two or three friends of yours if they are a family or are linked in any other way.